Nice to meet you! I’m Sam, a twenty-something newlywed trying to figure out post-grade life and do it somewhat gracefully.
I recently married the best person you’ll ever meet. Everyone go find a Trent, and then marry him. 10/10 recommend. He’s a unicorn and the secret sauce to all of my belly laughs. And if it weren’t for him I’m pretty sure I’d leave the house most days without food or matching shoes.
But what really made me start this blog are the things that light a fire under my butt: Health, fitness, and Jesus’ grace.
But a few things you should know first…
- I’m a firm believer in “dessert always” – can life go on without chocolate?
- Coffee runs through my veins – french roast with a splash of half n’ half will do.
- I’m a serious lover of deep convo’s – I hate surface level stuff.
- Walking is my therapy of choice – especially in the Fall.
- Weiner dogs are the cutest thing to ever live. No questions asked.
- My absolute faaaavorite question to ask people is: “what’s your DREAM job?”
- Nothing holds a candle to my healthy hot chocolate.
- And I’m always down for a movie night.
I love thinking, researching, writing, and creating. Whether that’s words, recipes, workouts, or even a to-do list. So I’m just here to side-hustle the heck of out my little passions in life.
So often we let our big dreams go to waste because we’re so afraid of what others think – and that’s when we all end up in corporate 9-5 cubicles: the place where dreams go to die.
I’d love to hear from anyone who shares a heart about any of the same topics: health, fitness, nutrition, cooking, faith, dream jobs. You name it, I’ll chat with you about it.
So feel free to stick around if you fancy! 🙂
And speaking of unicorn husbands, Read about The honest truth behind newlywed life
I’d love to add you to my gang of Girl Bosses that I send weekly honest chat about healthy hacks, goal setting tips, life advice & soul encouragement.